Mittwoch, 11. April 2012

I am 8 hcp index, swing a driver about 92 mph

Formerly used the Aldila NV65 regular flex shaft with Cleveland Comp Launcher, which was very accurate driver for me. I tried the Speedline Driver with the VooDoo reg flex shaft; it was way too stiff for my slow swing. So I went to the Fast Ten after a buddy said it was a very popular driver amongst better players at his club. Got it with regular flex WASABI shaft. It fits my swing much better than the VooDoo because it's not as stiff. This club is just as accurate as my Aldila NV65 but I do hit it quite a bit farther...I'd say about 10-20 yards farther on average drive. Partly this is because I hit this one a a little higher than the Aldila, so I am getting more carry. The feel of this club is great; even off center hits are pretty decent drives. I hit a fade most of the time and didn't have any problems controlling my fade with the WASABI shaft. Loft is 10.5 degrees. I can keep it low or I can hit it high. Sound is OK. Look is OK, with a lot of scientific mumbo jumbo on the sole which is worth a laugh. Overall I am delighted with the improvement that the Wasabi/Fast 10 combination has delivered, and I highly recommend this configuration for any golfer who is a straight hitter looking for more distance w/o sacrificing control.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen