Montag, 7. Mai 2012

This is by far my favourite notebook. I've had over a dozen computers

I loathe mac. I have been looking at dells for over 2 years but always looked at one's outside of my financial range. This popped up and after seriously looking at them, got it. It works magnificently. I'm building my rig (which will take awhile to afford parts) but this has smoothly become my main computer. It's magnificent. It rocks. I love it. It took me forever to save up for it but it's marvelous. Runs smoothly. spacious hard drive (for a laptop). magnificent keyboard. Exquisite laptop. Easily (no hyperbole) the best laptop I have ever owned. I have had macs and others with screen size too small or too large or too heavy or not enough cpu speed. This 14R took me over a year of considering other designs/models/makes of asus and dell and saving up and finally got it. magnificent!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen