Freitag, 30. März 2012

I try and give excellent customer service

A friend came to me and asked me to sell something for him. I did and described the item very strictly. I don't like to give any buyers any surprises. So, a guy bought the the item. He is new to eBay. When he got the item, he complained that it was faded. It wasn't, when I sold it to him. I asked my friend, who I had sold it for, and he said to give the buyer his email address, and they would work it out. After all, I am just the middle man. I did this, and the buyer went ballistic. He said that he wouldn't deal with anyone but me. Consequently, I think he will leave negative feedback. How can I deal with this guy? After all, it is not my money that is in play here, since I was just the go between. This is why we sellers need to be able to give negative feedback to buyers. NEVER escalate a case as the seller. NEVER. That signals the ebay bots to close it in the favor of the buyer. Just tell him return for refund and that once you verify your seller's mark, you will refund. Period. If you get something other than what you shipped, come back here. We'll walk you through it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen