Freitag, 23. März 2012

RPG Lover

Games are the most epic arts of all times. In special, I love RPG genre, not just this, I believe that the best way to make a trip around your mind and get satisfaction with this, is playing a good RPG game.
I'm a collector, and through this site, I'm filling my colection with many rare and conserved itens.
I have a greater simpathy by Snes, but not only it, I love the old generation of the games as the new generation too, I believe that epic arts, epic titles, comes from the past and the present, the great trick is to know how to search and where to find the right titles and the great and notable series too. The same for the less popular, but that holds a great content, in the same proportion of the most popular titles.
And I can't go away without say about my love by Final Fantasy, in my opnion, one of the most important and beautiful things already invented.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen